Please contact us with your inquiries.

We have a design build project. We need construction permits for MEP. Can you help us?

Yes, we can provide engineering design services and construction documents for bidding, permitting and construction.

Do you have experience with new construction projects?

Yes, we complete dozens of new construction projects every year.

Can you provide us with fire sprinkler hydraulic calculations?


Can you produce and file NYC DEP Sewer Certification and Cross Connection (Backflow Devices) Applications?


Can you provide Architectural, Structural or Civil Engineering Design and Construction Documents?

No we do not have in-house capabilities for those disciplines. However, we have partners that we can refer you to.